- 4 sub rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- toppings such as pepperoni, salami, sausage, olives, mushrooms, etc.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open sub rolls down the middle and spread pizza sauce evenly between each piece.
- Top the bottom pieces of rolls with mozzarella. Sprinkle on your preferred pizza toppings. Top with Parmesan.
- Place the top halves of the sub rolls over the sandwich.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, onion powder, and parsley together. Spoon over the tops of the sandwiches.
- Bake for 10- 15 minutes or until the bread is toasty and the cheese has melted. serves 4.