- 4 (6-7 inch) pita breads (I used Papa Pita Greek Pita Bread)
- 16 thin pretzel sticks, cut in half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips or diced (I did some of both)
- rosemary sprigs, optional for garnish
- Cut each pita into 8 wedges. Careful insert a pretzel stick half into the bottom of each pita wedge. This makes the trunk of the tree.
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, guacamole, and chopped parsley. Spread about a teaspoon of the mixture over the top of each pita wedge.
- Garnish each pita wedge with bell pepper creating a zip zag pattern. These can be covered put in the fridge up to this point for up to 8 hours.
- Garnish platter with rosemary sprigs if desired when serving. Makes 32 servings.