- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light or regular mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp pesto
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 of a lemon, zested and juiced
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 sandwich rolls
- 4 slices of cheese (I used Muenster)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, pesto, celery, red onion, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper.
- Serve on sandwich rolls with cheese, sliced tomato, and lettuce. Serves 4.