- 6 red and white peppermint candy canes or 24 red and white mini peppermint candy canes
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- Unwrap your candy canes and place them in a blender or food processor. I like to break them into pieces as I add them to the blender.
- Process until the candy canes util they are a fairly fine powder.
- In another bowl, whip cream until firm. No need to add sugar. The sweetness will come from the candy canes.
- Fold in the candy cane powder in the cream. Use immediately to top you cocoa if you like little pieces of crunchy candy cane in it (This is the way I like it). Or place in the refrigerator for 2 hours and allow the candy canes to completely dissolve.