- 1 (16 1/2 oz) pkg Nestle Toll House Sugar Cookie Dough
- 4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup Nestle Premier White Morsels
- Remove cookie dough from the package and place on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Roll dough out into a 9 x 9 inch square.
- Spread crushed candy canes over the cookie dough leaving 1/2 inch of one side free of candy canes.
- Roll up dough jelly roll style toward the one edge that has the 1/2 inch of candy cane free dough.
- Roll the log of dough up in the waxed paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove dough from fridge and unwrap from the waxed paper.
- Using a knife, slice dough into 24 slices and place on baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes until edges of cookies just start to brown. Do not over cook.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Place white morsels in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir and microwave for 10 second intervals until melted and smooth. Drizzle or pipe over cooled cookies.
- ** for even easier drizzling you can add 1 Tbsp of shortening to the melted white morsels