- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add eggs and peppermint extract and beat together until well blended.
- Add in the baking powder, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, and flour. Beat together until well combined.
- Add in Peppermint Crunch chips and mini chocolate chips. Stir until evenly distributed through the dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and use a cookie scoop to scoop cookie dough onto the sheet. Be sure to leave at lease 2 inches between each scoop. These cookies with spread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen.