- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats put through a food processor until a powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and ground oatmeal; set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract, about 3 minutes with a mixer. Add the egg and beat to combine.
- On low speed, gradually add the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 -12 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cookies are lightly golden.