- 1/4 cup butter, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 8 oz Bittersweet chocolate, chopped (I use Nestles or Giradelli found in the baking isle)
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- In a double broiler **, heat butter, cream, brown sugar, and corn syrup until butter is melted.
- Once butter is melted, add chocolate, peanut butter, and salt. Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted and all is well combined.
- Once melted, remove from heat and blend in vanilla.
- Store in a container with a tight lid. It will keep up to 2 weeks in the fridge. Warm in the microwave before serving.