- Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut croissants into 2 inch squares. and place in the prepared 9 x 13 pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt until well combined. Pour the mixture slowly and evenly over the croissant pieces.
- Arrange peaches over the top of the dish. Sprinkle brown sugar over the peaches followed by the cinnamon.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 squares. Serve each square topped with maple syrup. Serves 8.