- 1 (16 oz) pkg vermicelli or thin spaghetti
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12 inch cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray. If you don’t have a skillet a 9 x 13 inch baking dish will also work.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, dried mustard, and cayenne. Add mixture to the pasta along with 4 cups of the cheese. Stir to combine and pour into the prepared skillet.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Serves 6-8.