- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove minced garlic
- pepper to taste
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined (don’t use smaller than 31–40 per pound)
- In a gallon sized ziploc bag, combine all of the ingredients except shrimp. Seal bag. Knead the bag to combine marinade.
- Add shrimp to bag and seal. Turn to coat shrimp with marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and pour shrimp out onto lined baking sheet. Broil for 2 minutes. Turn shrimp and broil for 2 more minutes until shrimp are pink.