- 12 to 16 frozen white roll dough (still frozen, I use 16)
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package coconut cream instant pudding
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- chopped pecan or pecan halves
- frosting or can of coconut pecan frosting (I used to coconut pecan frosting)
- In the bottom of a greased bundt pan, arrange pecan halves or sprinkle chopped pecans (I used halves)
- Arrange rolls evenly in pan.
- Mix sugar and dry pudding together and sprinkle over rolls.
- Pour melted butter over the rolls.
- Cover pan with sprayed plastic wrap. Place pan in cold oven overnight (8 to 10 hours).
- Remove rolls from oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap from pan and bake for 25 min. Immediately invert pan onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle with frosting recipe above or use a can of coconut pecan frosting. Microwave pecan frosting for 30 seconds and spoon over pull aparts.