- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 3 cup fresh strawberries, cut in quarters (I didn’t have fresh, so I just thawed whole frozen strawberries)
- In a 2 quart saucepan, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in orange juice, until smooth.
- Stir in mixed berries. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until topping is slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat. Just before serving, stir in strawberries. Serve warm over French toast bake.