- 8 croissants, sliced in half lengthwise
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- fresh berries
- whipped cream
- maple syrup
- Spray a 13 x 9-in. baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, orange zest, maple syrup, and salt together. Submerge croissant halves in liquid until completely soaked.
- Arrange croissants in the prepared baking dish, overlapping slightly if necessary. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, remove dish from fridge and sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with berries, whipped cream and maple syrup. Serves 6.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American