- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add the melted butter to a 9×13 baking dish, turning the dish to coat the bottom. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the salt, mustard, and eggs until frothy. Whisk in the milk. Then stir in the cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set. Remove from the oven and let sit for 2 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
Can serve topped with additional cheese or a dollop of sour cream.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American