- 16 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 6 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray and 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and ham. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add in cheese, ham, and green onion along with desired amount of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees fro 40-45 minutes until a knife inserted in the center come out clean. Let cool for ten minutes and then serves. Serves 10-12.