- 4 hoagie rolls
- 16 Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 4 Tbsp fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp dry oregano
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread a couple of tablespoons of marinara sauce on the bottom of each hoagie and sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Place 4 meatballs in each roll. Spread a little more marinara sauce over the meatballs.
- Generously spread shredded Mozzarella cheese over each hoagie and sprinkle each with some ov the dry oregano.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Makes 4 sub sandwiches.