- 1 package (18 oz.) Oreo cookies, crushed into small pieces
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg Almond Bark
- chocolate chips or chocolate bark for drizzling
- Mix crushed Oreos and cream cheese until well-combined. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet or tray. Refrigerate until firm, 3-4 hours (or stick in the freezer for about an hour). Melt white almond bark according to package directions.
- Using 2 forks (or a spoon, but forks always work better for me), dip Oreo balls into white coating and place onto waxed paper to harden. Once dry, melt chocolate bark (or if using chocolate chips, melt chocolate chips with a bit of shortening) and scoop melted chocolate into a ziploc baggie.
- Snip a very small corner off the bag and drizzle back and forth over the truffles. Let dry. Chill them and serve after chilled.