- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1 red apple, diced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 30–35 seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- To a bowl, add the chicken add chopped apples, celery, red grapes and mayonnaise. Fold in until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Add desired amount of salt and pepper. Store airtight and place salad in the refrigerator until chilled and ready to serve.
- To serve, stir salad thoroughly and and fold in slice almonds. Place measured dollops in the center of lettuce cups or on croissants. Makes 6-8 sandwiches or salads.