- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 orange
- 2 (16.3 oz) cans Grands!® Flaky Layers Original Biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a bundt pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add brown sugar. Zest orange and mix zest into the brown sugar. Set orange aside.
- Cut biscuits into 6 pieces and toss pieces in the sugar mixture until lightly coated.
- Place biscuit pieces in the prepared bundt pan.
- Add melted mutter to the leftover brown sugar from coating the biscuit pieces. Stir to combine and spoon mixture over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake at 375 degrees 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Carefully invert onto a plate but don’t remove pan yet. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar with juice from half of the zested orange. Mix until well combined, add more juice from the other half of the orange if needed. You want the icing to be a nice consistency for drizzling.
- Remove pan from the bread after the 10 minutes and drizzle with icing.