- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons orange juice
- (I am adding some orange rind next time)
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, gelatin, water, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan (I found if you use Pam BAKING spray your bundt instead of will always come out perfect. Make sure it is the BAKING spray.)
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine confectioners’ sugar and enough orange juice to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12 servings.