- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (10-12 oz) package vanilla or white chips
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1Tbsp orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 5 drops red food coloring
- Line a 13×9 in. pan with foil and grease with butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, heavy cream, and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved (this is a key step)
- Once sugar is dissolved, bring to a boil over medium heat; cook & stir for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in chips and marshmallow crème till smooth.
- Remove one cup from the mixture and set aside.
- Add orange extract and food coloring to remaining mixture; stir until blended.
- Pour the orange mixture into prepared pan.
- Drop reserved marshmallow mixture by tablespoonfuls over the top; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Cover & refrigerate until set. Using foil, remove from pan and cut into squares.