- 1 (16.3 oz) can refrigerated Grands flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (15 1/2 oz) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce (like Manwich)
- 1 (11 oz.) can whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained (I have seen this called mexicorn or fiesta corn)
- fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- While biscuits bake, brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain.
- Add green onion, sloppy joe sauce, and corn to beef. Mix well. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- To serve, split biscuits in half and place a spoonful of the beef mixture over each half. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro if desired. Makes 8 servings.