- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1 (1 oz) pkg dry onion soup mix
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- optional, shredded cheese for the non-weight watcher version
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and dry the potatoes, then cut into chunks. Place the potatoes into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the olive oil on top of the potatoes and stir to coat evenly. Sprinkle the onion soup mix on top and stir to coat the potatoes.
- Bake 450 degrees for 40 minutes or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally. If they start to get too brown before they’re tender, you can lay a piece of foil across the top of the dish. (Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese for the non-weight watcher version)
Serves: 6 (each approx. 4 ounces cooked)
Per Serving: (if no cheese is used) 173 Calories; 5g Fat (24.9% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 30g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; trace Cholesterol; 432mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 1 Fat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American