- 2 cup water
- 1 jar (32 oz) jar or 4 cups of pasta sauce (I used Classico Tomato and Basil from Sam’s Club)
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni or rotini pasta
- 25 frozen cooked Italian-style or regular meatballs (1 inch)
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- In a stock pot, bring water and pasta sauce to a boil. Stir in macaroni and meatballs.
- Cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes until pasta is tender. Stir in olives and serve topped with parmesan cheese if desired. Serves 6.