- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz dry rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, add the broth, cream, garlic, salt, pepper and dry pasta. Cover and heat over medium high heat until it starts to simmer. Once simmering, remove the lid off and allow to simmer for 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- When the pasta is cooked, turn the heat down to medium low. Add in the pasta sauce and stir to combine.
- Gradually add in the cheese and stir to melt the cheese into the sauce. The cheese will thicken the sauce as it melts.
- Allow the pasta to rest for 5 or so minutes to let the pasta absorb a little of the sauce.
- Category: Meatless
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian