- 12 boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into chunks
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. of linguini
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut in 3 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3 inch strips
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed and cut green part into 3 inch pieces and dice the white part
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Place the ingredients above in a stock pot in the order listed. Cover and bring to a boil. Give it a stir or two while you bring it to the boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cooker for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cook until most of the liquid is gone, pasta is tender, and chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and uncover. Allow dish to sit 5 minutes before serving. Serves 6.