- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 diced onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (26 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 (24 oz) pkg frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a large pot, brown beef with union until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add garlic to the beef and cook for 1 minute.
- Then stir in pasta sauce, water, salt, and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add in frozen ravioli and reduce to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and serve. Serves 6.