- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 (24 oz) bottle pasta sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz uncooked ziti pasta
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta sauce, tomato sauce and water. Then mix in the beef, ricotta, parmesan, and uncooked ziti.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes or so until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serves 8.