- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup shedded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen spinach thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- For Manicotti:
- 1 (8 oz) pkg manicotti shells
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine all of the filling ingredients together.
- Add the filling to a gallon sized zip top bag. Cut one corner off the bag. Pipe filling into each uncooked manicotti.
- Pour 1/3 of the marinara sauce into the bottom of the slow cooker and spread out evenly.
- Place 1/2 of the filled manicottis on top of the sauce. Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the manicotti and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of each cheeses.
- Add the remaining manicottis to the slow cooker. Pour the rest of the sauce the manicotti and sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
- Cover with lid and cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours until pasta is fork tender. Serves 4-6.