- 3 ½ cups cups whipping cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz) can raspberry or blackberry pie filling
- 4 sleeves of graham crackers
- fresh raspberries or blackberries and mint leaves, optional for garnish
- In a bowl, whip whipping cream to firm peaks. Then whip in the powdered sugar and vanilla. Remove ¼ of the whipping cream from the bowl and place in another bowl, then set aside.
- Add half of the pie filling into the remaining ¾ of the whipping cream and gently fold 3-4 times.
- Add the remaining pie filling and gently fold another 3-4 more times. You don’t want the raspberry pie filling to be completed mix in.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch dish. Then spread 1/3 of the raspberry cream mixture over the graham crackers. Repeat this 2 more times.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers. Then spread the whipped cream you set aside over the last layer of graham crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours of overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve and garnish with a mint leaf and fresh raspberry or blackberry if desired. Serves 12-15.