- 1 1/4 cup sugar (or can use 1 cup turbinado sugar)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cups Smucker’s Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a sauce pan, cook sugar, milk and butter over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir while boiling for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until combined. Then stir in the oats until blended.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto the wax paper lined baking sheet and allow to cool. Makes 2 dozen cookies.