- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 5 cups Post Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 1 (11.5 oz) pkg milk chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal; stir to coat.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. pan. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 20 second increments stirring each time until smooth. Spread over bars. Cool before cutting. Yield: about 4 1/2 dozen.