- 9 cups honey graham cereal (like Golden Grahams)
- ¾ cups corn syrup
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 (11-½ oz) pkg milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
- Measure 9 cups of graham cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine corn syrup, butter and milk chocolate chips. Stir constantly until chocolate chips are melted and ingredients are combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal and stir quickly until cereal is coated with chocolate. Stir in the marshmallows.
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet and using a slightly damp hand, press into the pan.
***This recipe is best if made and devoured the same day. Otherwise the cereal gets soft the next day. I believe this is due to the high content of corn syrup in the recipe. I have had readers freeze it until ready to eat and it hasn’t been soggy.