- 10 frozen dinner roll dough, thawed
- 2–3 cups chili, leftover or from a can
- shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- diced onion, whatever kind you like green, purple, sweet (I use green onion)
- sliced olives (I didn’t do any this time)
- Heat a pan with oil. Your gonna deep fry the roll dough. Once you get the oil to prime frying temperature, flatten a piece of roll dough and put it into the hot oil. Fry the one side until golden, then flip to cook the other side.
- Once that side is golden, remove from the oil and place on a plate lined with paper towel. Continue doing this with all your dough.
- Once complete, top the fried dough with heated chili, cheese, and other toppings. Serves 10.