- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flour
Mousse in a Minute (The cheesecake mousse)
- 1 small pkg instant pudding (any flavor you like, I used cheesecake)
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup cool whip
- Beat eggs until light. Add milk and flour and mix until smooth.
- Heat small (about 8 inch) Teflon skillet or crepe pan. Heat skillet on medium and add a dab of shortening to the pan. Pour in a scant 1/4 cup batter. Lift the pan and tilt it back and forth until batter spreads evenly in a circle. When batter looks dull and dry, with a quick flip of the wrist, flip crepe over with a spatula and cook about 30 seconds or until light brown in areas. (I use a silicone spatula to do this).
- Roll or fold crepes and serve with syrup, jelly, fresh fruit, mousse, or pie filling. Of course once filled, I like to add a dollop of sweetened whipped cream! Makes 12-14 crepes.
- For the mousse – Mix pudding as directed on package using 1 1/2 cups milk. Fold in whipped topping. Makes 2 2/3 cups.