- 1 Box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3.4oz) box lemon flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 (12oz) can Mountain Dew soda
- 3/4 c. vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- glaze, optional (see recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease and flour bundt pan.I
- n a large bow, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Add soda, oil, and eggs. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack. Drizzle with glaze if desired.