- 12 count package Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices Baby Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Powdered sugar for topping
- Strawberry or raspberry jam for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Leaving the dinner rolls intact, slice them open with a serrated knife so that you have one solid top and bottom. Place the bottom half in the baking dish. Spread dijon mustard on the top and bottom.
- Place half of the sliced cheese on the bottom half followed by the sliced ham, sliced turkey, and remaining cheese. Replace the top half of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg and slow drizzle in the melted butter while whisking. Brush the mixture on top of the rolls.
- Cover with loosely with foil (don’t let it touch the tops of the rolls to avoid sticking – use toothpicks if necessary to “lift” the foil).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool slightly, then cut apart with with a serrated knife. Sprinkle the top powdered sugar. Serve hot with berry jam on the side. Serves 4 as a main dish or 12 as an appetizer.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American