- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 (15 oz) can or 1 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Biscoff cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- aIn another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely.
- To prepare the frosting, Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together until combined.
- Slowly beat in the powdered sugar until well combined and fluffy.Frost cooled cake and sprinkle with crushed Biscoff cookies.Yield: 12-16 servings.