- 2 1/2 pound beef chuck roast
- 1 pkt ranch dressing mix
- 1 pkt Au Jus mix
- 1/2 cup butter (I think you could reduce in half and still be good)
- 6 pepperoncini peppers (found in a bottle on the pickle isle) I recommend reducing the pepperoncini down to 2 or not using them if you want to make gravy
- Place the roast in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix and au jus mix over the roast.
- Place the butter on top of the roast along with the pepperoncini. If needed place what pepperoncini don’t fit on top around the roast.
- Bake on low for 8 hours. I used the remaining juices to make gravy, just skim off what fat you can and thicken. I use a slurry of water and flour.