- 12 Oreo cookies , finely crushed*
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter , melted
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp flour
- 12 oz cream cheese , well softened (use full fat)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- additional Nutella for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a bowl, mix crushed Oreos and butter with a fork.
- Divide mixture evenly among 12 paper lined standard size muffin cups, about a heaping 1 Tbsp to each. Press crumbs into an even layer. I like to use the bottom of a cup to do this.
- Bake at 325 for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool while you prepare the filling.
- Add in milk, sour cream and vanilla and mix just until combined. Next, add in Nutella and mix just until combined. Tap bowl forcefully on your countertop about 30 times to release some of the air bubbles.
- Divide mixture among muffin cups, pouring over crusts and filling each cup nearly full, about 1/4 cup batter in each. Bake at 325 degree oven 20 – 24 minutes until centers only jiggle slightly.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool at room temperature 30 minutes, then cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Prep Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American