- 12 Double Oreo cookies or 18 regular Oreos
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cups nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 Ferrero Rocher candies, chilled and chopped
- Crush the Oreos into fine crumbs. I do this by placing them in my food processor.
- Stir the butter into the cookie crumbs and divide the crumbs between 6 (8 oz sized) individual serving dishes such as – mini tart pans, mini trifle or dessert dishes, glass custard dishes, etc. If using the tart pans, press the crumbs to the bottom and sides of the pan. If using any other dish, just press the crumbs into the bottom of the dishes using the back side of a spoon. Place crusts in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- In large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add nutella and vanilla; beat until smooth and well combined.
- In another bowl, beat the whipped cream and powdered sugar until medium or firm peaks form.
- Set aside one cup of the whipped cream mixture for topping. Cover and refrigerate.
- Add 1/3 of the remaining whipped cream to the nutella mixture and fold until combined. Add the remaining 2/3 of the whipped cream and fold until blended well.
- Remove crusts from the fridge and divide the nutella mixture between the 6 dishes using a spoon.
- Cover the dishes with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
- Pipe or spoon some of the reserved 1 cup of whipping cream onto the top of each cheesecake. Then sprinkle with the chopped Ferrero Rocher candies.