- 1 15 oz pkg refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 (21 oz) can Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- whipping cream or ice cream, optional
- Heat oven to 425°F. Unroll crust on work surface. Roll crust out slightly; cut each sheet into 3 (5-6 inch) rounds. You can use a small plate as a template. Place rounds on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- In medium bowl, add pie filling. Zest lemon and add to pie filling along with 1 Tbsp of juice from the lemon. Combine and divide filling in between the 6 rounds of crust, place in the very center.
- Using your finger, wipe milk over the edges of the pie crust and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temp with whipped cream or ice cream. Makes 6 mini crostatas.