- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 16 rolls or slider rolls, halved
- 16 thin slices Black Forest Ham
- 4 slices Genoa Salami, quartered
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese, quartered
- 1 ripe tomato, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- jarred banana pepper rings
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic and oregano together. Spread the mixture on the insides of the top half of the rolls.
- Divide the ham, salami and provolone evenly between the rolls. Top with the tomatoes, lettuce, banana pepper rings and red onion, if using.
- Close the sandwiches and secure with a wooden pick if desired. Makes 16 slider sandwiches.