- 2 (7.5 oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus 2 Tbsp. additional to sprinkle on top if desired
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces and place in a bowl. I like to use kitchen shears of a pizza cutter to the cut up the biscuits.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese together and pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Gently toss the biscuit pieces to get evenly coated with the butter mixture.
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin, place 6-7 pieces of the coated biscuit dough into each muffin cup. Use the additional 2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top of the breads in the muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm. Makes 12 mini garlic monkey breads.