- 1 (16.5 oz) roll Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 cups of any kind of fruit, cut into small pieces if needed (Berries, canned mandarin oranges or pineapple, kiwi, etc.)
- Cut dough into 48 pieces. Roll each piece of dough in a ball. Place each ball in mini muffin pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes. Making sure not to over cook them.
- Allow them cool in the pan for just a couple minutes and then pop them out of the muffin tins. Allow to continue to cool on a cooling rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy and smooth. Then blend in the cool whip.
- Pipe some of the cream cheese filling into the cookie shells. The decorate tops of the tarts with fruit. Makes 24 servings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American