- 1 Betty Crocker (18.25 oz) Wild Blueberry muffin mix
- 1 (6 oz) container Yoplait blueberry Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Drain and rinsed blueberries and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine muffin mix, yogurt, oil, egg and water just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter into 12 greased or lined muffin cups (I used my Demarle mini bouquet tray to get the mini bundt shapes).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-25 minutes until golden and tops spring back when touched. Cool.
- Mix powdered sugar and water together to form and icing and drizzle over coffee cakes.