- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar (I used dark brown sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup diced canned pineapple, drained (I just diced up some canned tidbits)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- Sift first five ingredients into a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar and eggs. Stir the liquid mixture into the flour; mix well. Add the next four ingredients; stir again.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch square pan or four mini-loaf pans (I did the 9 inch sq pan). Fill the pans 2/3 full with batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes. Mini-loaves take about 20 minutes.