- 1 (16 oz) pkg spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into tablespoons
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the spaghetti per package directions to al dente (about 8 minutes). Drain and return to the pot. Toss with 4 tablespoons of sliced butter.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef. Drain off any extra grease. Pour the jar of spaghetti sauce into the meat mixture. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream. Set aside.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, place the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter slices into the bottom of the pan. Spread half of the spaghetti noodles in the bottom of the pan over the butter.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the noodles. Spread the remaining spaghetti noodles over the cheese mixture.
- Pour the meat sauce on top of this layer of spaghetti. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let the casserole sit 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serves 8.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes