- 2 (2.05 oz) Milky Way candy bars, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup half-and -half
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- In a double boiler (or glass bowl placed over a sauce pan with simmering water – be sure bowl does not touch water) combine the candy bars with condensed milk until candy bars are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the milk, half and haf, and chocolate syrup until combine.
- Then slowly whisk the melted mixture into the milk mixture until combined.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Churn in your ice cream maker according to manufacturers instructions.
- Eat as soft set right from the ice cream maker or place in an air tight container and freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm. Makes 1 quart.